Friday, December 11, 2015

I just love crafting.  Aside from spending quality time with my littlest blessings, crafting is my very favorite thing to do.  Sparkles and glue guns and paint!  Oh my! Lots and lots of paint, on my table and my floor. 

 Friday night, we filled table filled with crafts and the Boo Crew.  For hours, we crafted.  Ornaments of every shape and size.  After working a long - close to winter break chaotic week - I can not think of a better way to spend my evening than manning the glue gun, and dripping paint, and 3 little kids who all need your help simultaneous and one big kid who thinks he's in charge.  Ahhhh - living the dream.
Yes.  I can't think of a better way to spend my Friday evening.
  I love crafting, and creating with my children, and sarcasm. 
I love sarcasm, too.

No comments:

Counter