Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It's me, Bennett, blogging again. Guess mom can't come up with anything creative to say. I learned how to speak In a Scottish accent today. I played charades at Avery's. I had to act out plucking my eyebrows. Makenzie, the kindergartener, said "plucking eyeball hair". I gave it to her. Once, a long time ago, I had to act out putting my pants on. It was at game camp, my team guessed it right away.

I had two biscuits, chicken and peas for dinner. I saved a bone to put it in vinegar. That will make it very flexible.

Here's a riddle. Comment if you can get it:

You're in a stone room, taking a bath. There's no door or windows. (Don't ask how you got in - because you're just in.) the handles pop off. And you can't turn the water off. The room's gonna flood, and you're gonna drown. How do you save yourself? 

PS - there's nothing but a tub.

I will reveal the answer in a later post.

One last thing, I got two slivers in my hand today, from a meter stick. But, gladly I got them out. And, my teacher got one, too. I still have both my hands.

Good night and big balls. (That from "WipeOut", if you don't know.)

No comments:

Counter