Saturday, April 11, 2015

Beautiful, beautiful SaturDAY.  The sun shone bright, the birds chirped loudly, and while AP was still in bed, he did make it out for an hour or two.  Bennett and I hit up the suburban circuit with baseball camp, haircut appointment and the grocery.
Then, we resolved to stay outdoors all day long.


I also solved the problem of what to do when the potential kinder won't participate in screening.  You bring the screener to the kinder.  Can't thank KT enough for her expertise and knowledge on the DIAL-4.  She showed up, with all the paperwork and materials, and Harper could not play games with her fast enough.
She passed the test and has the paperwork to prove it.


Over all, it was a great day in Morningstar - and then this happened.
I could sit in misery, caring for the final flu bugged Prose. Or, I could look at race day pictures and laugh.
I choose to laugh.

No comments:

Counter