Monday, April 27, 2015

Bennett was running around outside, with this shirt over his head just like he used to when he was little.  Remember this kid?

Anyway, he was giggling and singing and singing and giggling - I soon figured out the song was about "nerpils".  It took a minute to comprehend between the contagious laughter, but finally I blurted out, "Bennett, you know they are called "nipples", right?"

The boy got all serious. "Really, Mom?  Are you sure?  I think they are actually called "nerpils"..."

"Yes, really, Bennett.  I'm sure.  They are called "nipples"."

And, this point, we both could not stop laughing, and tears were streaming.  Minutes later, we were able to regain our composure, he said "Huh, well, I guess you actually do learn something new every day."

No comments:

Counter