Friday, April 10, 2015

Bennett came home a few weeks ago, and said that he couldn't really, kinda only sometimes, see the board very well at school.  He described it as a bit blurry.  I told him to pay careful attention (we talked about squinting, and proximity in the classroom, and color and light variations), and let me know some details the next day.  After his day of assessment and data collection, he told me it was definitely blurry, and he had to squint - but just a bit.  It was much more difficult to see the colors red and yellow.

I told him that we could make an appointment to get his eyes checked out, because it was super important that he be able to see at school!  Then, he told me it was likely just blurry because Mr. Putz has sloppy handwriting. (ha!!)   So, we waited and a few days passed, and I checked back in with the scholar.  Yep, still squinty.  We made an appointment at the eye doctor and 7-10 business days later...



No comments:

Counter