Saturday, May 2, 2015

With everyone well rested, the Saturday began with a solid breakfast in preperation for some serious pool time.  Then, half the family hit up the spa.  Matt, T and B had massage appointments, and while they got rubbed down, I was able to spend some quality time with Lo.

necessary details: Bennett loved the message.  He was all glowy and rosy and stress free when he returned, and needed some quiet time to just rest.  He will be scheduling more appointments in the future.  There are were not pictures allowed in the massage room - which is probably a good rule. 

Spoiler Alert: Here comes the serious...
I loved my all alone time with Lola.  She snuggled right in, and fit just perfect.  When Andy returned, he whispered, "Do you want me to take her?  Lay her in the crib or stroller?".  I responded negatively to all his suggestions.  He gave a little smile, "You just want to hold her, huh?".  Yep, I just want to hold her.
It was a lovely day outside, so we packed the stroller, and some salad and had a picnic near the lake.
This provided another (tearful, grateful heart full) opportunity for the Littles to throw rocks in the lake.  Pretty sure T wanted to grab hold of my hand when she said, "Makes you think of throwing rocks in the big ditch with Daddio?" Yep, thinking of the big ditch, and throwing the perfectly selected rocks with my sister and dad, and also that my husband and bestie know me incredibly well - which leads to a more overflowing heart.
End scene.

And... back to the fun, and the arcade!  B was feeling quite lucky.
Winning!!!

No comments:

Counter