Saturday, May 9, 2015

What a beautiful Saturday!!  While I was celebrating Ms. Ray, Bennett used his saved up guitar money to purchase a new bike.  He couldn't wait to go for a ride, so we hit up the pavement at 7am, taking the long way to the park.  It was a beautiful morning, was decided we needed to spend the entire day outside (which sounded way better than cleaning out the toy closet and dresser drawers, which was the original plan).

We found our gardening supplies, and went to purchase flowers (stopping along the way for the Prius and chicken mcnuggets) - and the planting began.  I planted four planters and the window box.  The only kind of plant I remember that was purchased was hyacinth - in honor of my dad. :)
My next chore was to mow the lawn, and Bennett convinced me that he was able to do it (for payment, of course).  He did the entire yard, all by himself. 
I was actually pretty impressed, even though I knew the uneven lines may drive his Daddy crazy, we would not fix it - it was just perfect (for $8).

1616, baby!

No comments:

Counter