Thursday, May 14, 2015

My favorite and first 3/4th graders are graduating this year. I invited them back to our room to open the Time Capulses we created years ago. It was so fun to see them again, and hear their future plans. Many have solid college plans, some are headed to serve in the armed forces, and only a few are officially "undecided".

One of the super cool things about milaca school is that it is a K-12 building. This allows teachers to see their kids grow. I love this opportunity (even though I often have to avert my eyes when walking the high school halls).

These kids have big dreams, and while they are much taller, they were the exactly the same 10yos, that I remember.

I wish them well, and know they don't need any luck. They have all the skills and tooks they need. I hugged each one, and reminded them to be kind and work hard.

No comments:

Counter