Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The little Leprechaun stopped by yesterday, and left the ninja and gnome a St. Patrick's Day scavenger hunt.  They were shocked, and excited when the opened the door and came up clue #1.  This clue gave them directions to the next, and included a little pail for each to keep their treasures in.  The 10 clues were hidden in various locations around the house, and Bennett read each to his little sister.  Then, they RAN (unless the clue instructed otherwise) to uncover their treasure.
Saint Patrick's day was always very special when we were growing up.  My Grandpa especially made it a holiday to remember - with green corsages to wear to school and little cards with a dollar or two.  I remember it as one of my most favorite days, and it's important to me that my kids remember it, too.  I'm so glad the Leprechaun made his sneaky appearance - and I'm totally in the running for Mom of the Year.

No comments:

Counter