Friday, March 13, 2015

After an unsuccessful second attempt at kinder screening, I picked up Bennett from school.  Walking in wearing my running pants and sneakers, with the little girl holding my hand and sucking her thumb, I thought I could totally be a SAHM.  And, a pretty good one, too.  Except, I would likely have to cook more...

It was a beautiful day, so Bennett decided to practice his strumming outdoors.  He donned his music man hat, and serenaded us his 3 favorite tunes. 
Then, it was time for the most exciting event of the week ORE FAMILY BINGO NIGHT!!  Whoop whoop!  We packed the family up in Snowflake, and trekked to Oak Ridge Elementary. 
We played bingo with 900 other OREs, and came home empty handed, but tummys full of Gary's pizza and chocolate chip cookies.

Not to bad for Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Counter