Saturday, March 14, 2015

And so it begins...  Saturday was the first day of baseball skills camp for Bennett.  He is super excited to practice his skill before the real season begins this summer.  H and I did the ole drop and dash, chatting briefly with the parents who will likely be our baseball friends (weird weird weird - this whole friends with parents of kid's friend relationship development...).
Camp went well, and then I put those little buggers to work (actually, they asked to help, and I was not about to say "no"!).  Saturday chore list, with music blaring out the open windows. 
They both work so hard, and really were helpful.  After we were done, all was quiet.  Too quiet.  I asked Bennett where his sister was, and he didn't know.  I crept up the stairs to find the little Gnomeo had covered herself up for a rest.


With the temperatures soaring and all the work done, it was only appropriate to officially open the deck.


Only 49 more days.  49.

No comments:

Counter