Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beyonce

Within the last year, I have started following a few blogs.  As I teach my kids - read because you love a topic, read to learn about or be inspired from a topic, and read because you can connect to a topic.  My favorite learning/inspiration blogs include  Pinterest, Young House Love, and Houzz.  (Let's be real, I look for pics/ideas that I like, send those ideas to T/AP to see if they like it, then it's discussed if "we" can make it.)

My connecting blog is the trials and tribulations of Jennifer Lawson.  Now, if you have never been introduced - Please meet The Bloggess.  You will laugh until you cry - if you don't, your sense of humor just might suck, or you live in Stepfordland.  There are so many crazy ways to connect to her stories - attaining Beyonce, the barn full of weird treasures, crazy best friend, and then there is Victor...  Read the below conversation between the Bloggess and her husband, Victor.

http://thebloggess.com/2012/05/if-its-thursday-this-must-be-north-carolina/

When Andy got home from work the other night, I welcomed him with "Victor.  I missed you."

His response, "Who the HELL is Victor??"


No comments:

Counter