Sunday, October 1, 2017

It's again that time of year.  iPhone mania has hit the market, and everyone is losing their minds about the latest and greatest computer that fits in your pocket.  I contemplated upgrading, but didn't really think it was necessary.  Until Grammy got a new phone, and this happened.
I mean, seriously.  Look at that picture.  The quality.  The depth of field.  The enter any other photography language you can think of...  And then, Boo got a new phone, and this happened.





The portrait aspect settings, the cropping...  Those ears...
and, it was decided that we would have to take the models out in some nature (and a local brewery) to really test the quality of this new gadget in various lights and environments.  Call it an experiment, or a field study, or an excuse to run around outside and then stop for a beer.



















Sold.  I'm off to ATT to see what they can do for me.  It's really all about the blog, isn't it?  I must continue to invest in a quality camera for the sake of the kids - and preserving our memories.  A camera that fits in my pocket, and looks like a phone.

No comments:

Counter