Sunday, February 7, 2016

Remember the previous post?  In case you forgot:   I prepared and left an organized folder of Valentines materials, and a note of suggestive encouragement - in the hopes that the Mister would take care of everything while I was away...

Due to inclement weather, I packed up the wagon and hit the road early Sunday morning - hoping for a long nap and some buffalo wings.  Upon entering the 1407, I was tackled by hugs and screams (from the girl) of "I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, MAMA!!!!!!!!" and smile and pat on the back and a "Welcome home, Mommy.  We missed you.  But, hey, you are just in time for Valentines!" from the boy.  Ummm - what?  Remember??   I prepared and left an organized folder of Valentines materials, and a note of suggestive encouragement - in the hopes that the Mister would take care of everything while I was away...

Putting the nap on hold, and plugging in the glue gun, we prepped parachute guys for the 3rd grade class,
and a very special Valentine for Mrs. Perius.

 Harper chose cool multicolored wood pencils and erasers for her crew,
and a bag of fancy chocolates for Mrs. Hurdt.

I wasn't even the slightest bit annoyed by this unexpected crafting time - I must have really missed them, too.


No comments:

Counter