Monday, February 23, 2015

I was thinking today, as I packed up my backpack, that little Lola has changed my perspective and already taught me so much. Now, most of it is super cheesy like the possibility being able to love another child as your own, and watching your best friend become a mother and understand the intense emotions, and the purest form of love that I have witnessed between the three Littles.

But, in addition, and maybe most importantly, Lola taught me to be organized. When we were awaiting her arrival, I began laying out everything for the following day. I prepped my copies and set materials out. I was ready to go, and my sub would be, too. And, guess what? It's so much easier to start the morning when you are organized. Shocker!
So, thanks to you, sweet Lola!! Keep those life lessons coming.



No comments:

Counter