Tuesday, October 16, 2018

 Third grade conferences for our sweet JuneBug, and per tradition, she did dress her best for the occasion.  All of Harper's dots look great - according to Ms. Foy, Harper is reading and mathing above benchmark.  She completes her work, uses her class time wisely and sets a high standard for her academics.  More importantly to Ms. Foy (and mama and daddy), Harper tries hard to do her best, and raises her hand to participate in class discussions.  Harper is a good friend, she is empathetic and thoughtful. 

After hearing the report from Harper and Daddy, I gave her a big hug and told her we are so so proud.  She squeezed me back and whispered in my ear, "Mama.  I'm not so shy anymore.  Just sometimes."  to which I whispered back, "You can be shy sometimes, and not shy other times.  You just keep doing you, Harps.  You're perfect in every way."

No comments:

Counter