Sunday, January 18, 2015

The morning began with aligning of the cosmos. Or something weird like that. The kids were in their respective rooms, picking up shop, when suddenly H screamed - like a painful, terrifying scream. I RAN up those stairs, three at a time, so many visions in my head (mainly of the ceiling fan crashing down and trapping the little Gnome). Flinging open the door, I found Harps standing at the foot of her bed, screaming, crying and trembling. I couldn't scoop her up fast enough.

As I did, my phone began to blow up with calls and text alerts and messages. I ignored them all, as I tried to figure out what happened. It took a bit for her breathing to calm, and finally she was able to tell me that she saw something and heard a noise and was just too scary. Neither could be explained. Weird, I thought, but possible...

Then, I got to my phone. Texts and calls from T. As I listened to her emotional message, I got chills, and called her back. T was checking in, she got some weird (bad? peculiar?) vibes that something was wrong - in particular with Harper - right as Harper was seeing/hearing the too scariness. Like the exact same time. More weird and less possible...

So, the moral I take is this: some things are not explainable, some things are just too weird to untangle, and energy is connecting us all. And, while it was a little scary and a little more curious, it made me smile, and feel very safe, knowing that my bestie and my babe are obviously closely connected by the cosmos.
 

No comments:

Counter