Wednesday, January 14, 2015


Harper's obsession with the world of pink, made me think about my recent obsessions. I am easily obsessed, and I think recognizing that fact is step one, of my treatment. Not that I need or am seeking treatment of any kind. I own, and quite frankly love love love, my obsessions.

First up - the iPhone 6
Waiting 2 weeks after my contract was eligible for an upgrade was torture. I can not believe I lived for years without thumbprint recognition to bypass the pass code lock. My life is now complete, and my screen is enhanced with many pixels.

Two: quirky cowboy stuff
Cowboy Cat Clint smoking a cig? This will be on my sofa.

Three: trivia crack or crack trivia or whatever it's called
Thanks to Skip, I am now sneaking in my desk to check the notifications to see if it's my turn.  I played a game with a stranger once - total accident as I learned how to start games - and it was super duper weird, so I am sticking to my cousins and friends. 

Four: SOA
Jax Teller and his crew - who knew I loved bikers? (Gannon Kelley did.)



No comments:

Counter