Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I had an appointment this morning to get my crystals back in place, so the kids and I got to sleep in until 5:30am - and I got to play SAHM. Wanting to stay in complete character, I dressed in leggings, long socks and UGG boots, and sang songs with the kids while we brushed our teeth. I helped B with his spelling words, and ponied/headbanded H's locks.

I made and served breakfast at the counter, sharing knock knock jokes. After packing up the school bags, with signed reading calendars and homework, we loaded up the truck. We arrived at Ms. Kelli's, I dropped off one girl and picked up two, to wait at the bus stop. (Still a wicked windchill warning in this 'burb.)
After belting out a T. Swift song, the Littles marched to the stop.

I could totally get used to this stay at home mom gig; especially when the kids go to school while the mom stays home.

No comments:

Counter