Sunday, December 16, 2012

Prose Family Christmas

 While the pictures of our Christmas tell part of the story, I wish I had taken more.  I wish I had taken a picture of the beautiful table, adored with red ornaments and pine cones.  Picture the enormous turkey and stuffing and wicker bowls of fresh baked bread.   I wish I would have captured Papa and Grandma and all their grandkids.  I wish I could have taken a photograph of the giggles, and chatter, and whispers between cousins.  I would love to bottle the noise - it's the best sound in the world.









 Fortunately, we have the memories locked down - and the Cinderella princess dress - to remind us of this Christmas.




We missed Matt and Steph and the boys, due to illness.  There was something missing...  The year of 2012 marked the last Christmas on the River.  Wes and Rita have graciously decided to pass the turkey to the kids. 

I am honored to invite the Prose Family to celebrate in Sartell, December of 2013.

No comments:

Counter