Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Quarantine Chronicles 
Today is April 1 - also known as April Fools Day.  This is often a dreaded day in the life of an elementary school teacher, and a much anticipated day in the life of an elementary school kid.  This April 1st marked 17th day at home for the Prose Children.  The Quarantine has provided them A LOT of time to devise practical jokes for various family members.  

However, Harper wins the prize - dare I say - pants down? 😂
"Experts Only"



In other news, I had my first virtual meeting with these smiling faces, and it was the highlight of my week.   One students said "Mrs. Prose!!  When do we get to come back to school???  I miss you so much!!" and it broke my heart.  Realistically, I know that we very well may not be going back to school this year, but I can't make myself believe that, yet.  So, I said "I hope really soon!!  I miss you all so much!!"  I am so thankful for the technology that provides the opportunity for us to communicate and see each other, but it is not even close to the same experience. But, for the next month, we will stay home and stay healthy.
(Yes, I know it will probably be longer than a month - but I just can't say it...)

No comments:

Counter