Saturday, April 4, 2020

 The Quarantine Chronicles - April 4
Happy happy 91 to you, Great Grandma!

One thing that is so awesome, during this crazy time, is the outpouring of love and support we have seen in our community, state and nation.  There are all kinds of social media groups, community challenges, and ideas shared with the sole intention to encourage, support and send love out into our world. 

The other evening I was stressed.  Transforming the entire system of educational programming, knowing (or better yet NOT knowing) when I would see my students again, concerned for my kiddos who don't have support, and worried about my own little people and family...  I was sad, scared, anxious, and pretending not to be.

I went upstairs to reset, and when I returned, I was greeted by this incredible scene.  Our tree, once again illuminated, and those happy faces. 

AP.  He is one of a kind.  He went out and lit up that tree, for me, for us.  Why? Because he knows me well, and loves me even more.  And, why are the kids behind the curtains?
They are just weird.πŸ˜‚



No comments:

Counter