Friday, February 28, 2020

Harper has been obsessed with glasses lately, and recently started telling me that she can not see the board in school.  Honestly, I didn't 100% believe her - and kind of thought she just wanted some fun glasses.  After a few weeks, and some very (un)professional at home eye tests, I finally made some appointments.
 
Bennett and I gave Harper a summary of what to expect, and even with the details, she was a bit nervous.  But, she spoke up for herself and answered all the "Is it better with #1?  Or #2?" questions. 

After the examinations were complete, it was determined that both Prose children require spectacles for clear vision.  Now the fun part - the glasses selection!!  Bennett Prose spent about 14 seconds selecting his frames - a pair of black RayBans that just happen to be the exact same frame from last year, and the year before, and the year before.
Harps, on the other hand, tried on about 37 different pairs before settling on a black rimmed pair, and a wire rimmed pair (to be picked up at a later date).
My apologies, sweet girl.  I will listen to you next time you say you can't see the board. 💓

No comments:

Counter