Thursday, February 21, 2019


Parent Teacher Conferences
Harper Nicole Prose
Grade 3
Harps had all kinds of things on display this night - a book jacket, some poetry, book recommendations, and a steller report from Ms. Foy.  Ms. Foy shared how excited Harper is about learning, she participates in class discussions, has her hand popping up all the time, is a great friend - often the first to help another classmate - and tries her best all the time.  One thing Harper needs to work on is her consistent need for hugs.

 "Love is seeing all my friends.  Love is kisses.  Love is spending time with my brother.  Love is going to school.  Love is family day.  Love is girls day.  Love is all the people I know.  Love is seeing Ms. Foy.  Love is my mom, and my dad and brother and cat."

No comments:

Counter