Wednesday, February 20, 2019

February 20th, 2019 was our 67th snow day of the year.  Ok, that's totally hyperbole, but it definitely seemed like it.  Unfortunately, we will have to make up, yet another, day at the end of the school year.  Fortunately, I was feeling pretty crummy so a stay home day was just what I needed.  Oh - and have I mentioned that my kids are old enough, and responsible enough to head to the local snow hill solo, while I nap?  The kids geared up, and I offered them a ride, but both tucked me back into bed and told me to just rest, and they would walk to the hill.  I had not worries concerning their safety, knowing the hill would likely be full of their friends.  And, sure enough, it wasn't long before I was getting pictures from Musky - all was well - and they were even able to hitch a ride home!
The snow is pretty, though, isn't it?

No comments:

Counter