Monday, May 30, 2016

One of my top ten days in Morninstar is the day the pool is erected.  Yep, you heard me.   It's my favorite day, for obvious reasons.  While, I have yet to convince my fellow neighbors that this is the day ever- I will, just give me some time.  "We" have a solid system, and Big Blue was up in about 90 minutes.  When I say "we", I mean Boo and I just kinda wait around while Rick and Andy discuss what we did last year, and the most effective way to stand the poles, and if we need to slide it a little to the left... And, then we do as we are told - like the good wives we are...)

Our generous neighbors all dropped a hose, and we were ready for the maiden plunge by 8pm.  This is going to be the best summer, yet.
 AP and Ricky say in a sassy tone, "Well, it better be, because IT'S THE LAST YEAR WE ARE PUTTING THIS THING UP."  Don't worry.  It's not.

No comments:

Counter