Friday, August 2, 2013

It's a shower!!

Ok, so I talk to T every day, sometimes all day via text and email.  We are pretty well experts in each other's world, and know just about everything there is to know.  Keeping a secret from my beloved T is not what I would call easy.  And, keeping a secret that is a project - one that I am actually pretty proud of - is even more difficult.  But, I did, and today I finally get to share the blanket I made for Little Lola.
 Made with patience and blessings and stories to come, for the babe I can not wait to shower in love.  Today was the shower day, and I was happy to accompany T to Dora's house for the celebration.  It was my kind of baby shower, compete with booze and no games.  T got some super awesome gifts, but I like to think mine was the best.

 I'm sad that I didn't take more pictures, because  we looked super cute, and that little babe is going to be lookin' pretty fly, in everything pink.  It's the final countdown for baby girl - and we are ready - now that Mateo has his baby bjorn.

No comments:

Counter