Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SAHM

Every summer, I have to opportunity to be a stay at home mom.  This is a pretty great (part time) gig.  I love being home with the kids, and the flexibility the summer provides us to GO places, and SLEEP in and drink cocktails during the day! After the road trip, and before the weeks at the lake, we stayed home for a few days - and I did my best to keep the ninja and the gnome occupied.
 There was a lot of dressing up, and daily make-overs.

Some time was spent gardening.  Unfortunately, not one member of the Prose family has any green appendages.  Bennett hates to get his hands dirty, Harper enjoys pulling weeds, but doesn't know the difference between a weed and not a weed, and AP can not bend over.  Me?  Well, you know me.

Our favorite is probably Little Miss and Mister Boo. Mollie and Orrin are our backyard neighbors, and most mornings, Bennett will run outside and screams for Mollie.  I'm sure the other neighbors thoroughly enjoy this alarm clock.  Soon, Mollie trotts over, and if it's not too hot - Little O will follow.




Some days, we've had enough, and we just have to stay inside...

 So we can do some chores, and our daily reading log.

"Mom, are you still reading 50 Shades of Grey?"
"Yes, B, yes I am."



No comments:

Counter