Friday, November 20, 2020

Distance Learning set-up includes lots of monitors and no physical students.  It's strange, but I can't say enough how proud and impressed I am by my students and colleagues.  It has been incredible to watch the entire educational system change and evolve to fit within the parameters of Covid-19.  (I like to think we are building the plane as we fly...)
Everyone in our community is stepping up to support our students learning from home.  I have 100% attendance every day.  If a student is gone for a reason, I am contacted a head of time.  Students are completing their work, asking questions, making mistakes and trying again.  Is it perfect?  No.  Do I expect perfection? Nope - not in person or virtually do I expect perfection.  I expect kids to show up, work hard, and be nice.  They are not falling behind.  They are surviving a global pandemic.

 

No comments:

Counter