Sunday, August 6, 2017

Twelve Year celebration mini-vacation to Taylor's Falls was next on the Officially Not Summer Anymore To Do List.  We try to spend one long weekend on some kind of solo family adventure, and explore MN.  (I figure we should keep doing this until the Ninja and the Gnome decide they no longer want to explore MN with us, and we have to force them to travel to look at big statues of fish.)  We hiked,








 and took a boat cruise down the lovely St. Croix,


 and ate donuts and homemade ice cream for supper,
We had an entire day at a family fun park with go carts, and an alpine slide, and jumping off a 3 story platform (just the brave ones...).







 Then, some more hiking and ice cream.




 And, more hiking - per request of the girl - who still LOVES NATURE.  (hmmmm...), and a fancy supper club to celebrate #12.

 Wrapping up the weekend up nicely with Fawn-Doe-Rosa, all the goats and a big yellow chair.














Seriously - twelve years ago who would have thought this is where we would be? 
Me.  I did.  I knew this is right where I would be.  I 💗 you, Mister Prose, and I 💗 us.  
Always and forever and no matter what.

No comments:

Counter