Sunday, August 20, 2017

Phase I: When Room 75 looks like this each year, it stresses me out.  Well, as much as anything stresses me out, I guess.  I love when this space is filled with little learners, but putting it all back together every single year is not my fave.  Fortunately, I was able to recruit some help.


Phase II: T and Alivia came to save the day.  With T's incredible spacial awareness and A's expert knowledge of what is best for kids, we were able to take the emptiness and fill it with fun student centered learning areas - and a giant emoji coloring poster!  Seriously, not sure why it took me 16 years to enlist help.  I hope they know that they are now required to come back every single year.












You didn't really think T would let the scooters lie, did you?


No comments:

Counter