Friday, March 10, 2017

While The Prose Brothers and Meaner headed north in search of some salmon, I gathered up the crew for our annual ORE Family Bingo Night.  Boy, were we all excited!!  So excited in fact, that I 'totally forgot' about it until Bennett reminded me on Wednesday that Friday was the big day.  I asked if he really wanted to go, and he said "Well, it is my last time, Mom.  I'll be in middle school next year." That was an easy win for the Boy, so I in turn, told Mollie that we should all go together in Snowflake.  (That was a win for me.)



So, we packed up that big white beast, and headed to school.  On a Friday night.  At least they had Gary's pizza...   And, we had two winnners!  OG got the first Bingo for the family, and selected a gum ball machine as his prize.  Harper was next (insert a sigh of relief that I wouldn't be dragging her out in tears, again, this year.) and she chose a can of farting slime.  Yep, you read that correctly.  She picked farting slime as her prize.

As we were crossing our fingers for the perfect balls to drop, AP, EP and AM were freezing theirs off on the north shore - and loving every minute of it.





No comments:

Counter