Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's First

 The week of Valentine's day is always quite the mess, as we begin to plan and prepare valentines for all our friends.  This includes friends at Ms. Kelli's, friends at ORE and all my 4th grade friends at MES.  This year, we decided that we wanted to be on the ball - and just so happens I found some spider-man valentines with matching pencils in B's closet and a package of glow sticks in the junk drawer.  Hmmm... almost there!  With the help of my daily high school volunteer, we were just about done - and days before Vday~


The morning of, Andy packed up the kids with their bags of love notes, and I packed up my snowpants. Because I got to go sledding with my students!  It was cold, but we were more than ready to spend some time outside.
Only one broken wrist later, I came home to a wonderful surprise...

It took 15 years (literally), but finally, Andy and I had a valentines dinner together - spaghetti and meatballs and the two little loves of our world - couldn't get much better...


No comments:

Counter