Sunday, February 16, 2014

Little Peeps

We miss T and Lola.  It's been way too long, and we felt like little Lo may be growing up without us.  That, of course, is a problem that needed to be solved, so a visit was quickly arranged.  I couldn't wait for Saturday - and no one really cared what we did, as long as we didn't have to leave the house - and we got to (finally!!!!) drink our Canadian bubbly.

 We played, and did science experiments, and baked donuts, and drank our bubbly and did nothing but just be...  I look at these babes, and get all sentimental.  I ALWAYS think about them all grown up, and I wonder where they will go, what they will do, and who they will bring home, and the trouble they will get into, and get each other out of...  I don't know any of this, but I do know that we will always be able to come  together, and just be...






No comments:

Counter