Wednesday, July 17, 2013

While Kylee and I were sweating our butts off during the sale of the century, Andy promised to take some time off work and help.  I knew something was up, when he came home with a truck full of wood.  He was pretty certain Kylee and I could handle the sale, and he would be around if we needed help, but he was going to make Bennett's loft bed.  We have been talking about lofting B's bed for awhile, and Andy even looked at some plans (like real plans, with measurements).  AP's was pretty certain he could bust that bed out in a day.


 And, of course he did.  With a coat of paint on the walls (grey, of course) and a beautiful blue on the loft, we were on the way to mission accomplished.


 This was the first room, that Andy and I did without our designer available to physically participate.  That doesn't mean T wasn't available virtually, but the shopping and accessorizing and art creating was our responsibility.  We got the room done, and Bennett loves it.  It makes his room much more functional, and the space is useable. 




 The boy now says, "Mom, can I go and read in my room?"  Ummmm, yeah.

No comments:

Counter