Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thank you, Google Maps.









Next stop, Siren, WI!! Thank you, Google Maps and T for coincidentally meeting me at the gas station.  While I'm sure these directions make sense to Matteo, I'm quite certain they didn't make much sense to me.  Regardless of the directions (or lack there of) the kids and I traveled from Pine City to the lovely tip of Wisco!








T and Matt were kind enough to give up their bunkhouse, so the kids and I could stay for a night.  We had so much fun, and Bennett had "the best cake ever!!!" (Which, he is still talking about. Thanks, Punky!)
My favorite part of this trip was the midnight boat cruise with Dora and T - of course, Matt stayed back, and had the baby monitor clipped responsibly to his belt.  I'm pretty sure Bennett favorite part was Matt and T.  Harper's favorite was just Matt.




No comments:

Counter