Monday, July 16, 2012

hmmmm, what should we do?

One place I hate going to is the grocery.  I don't know why, but I have always had an aversion to that type of store.  So, when T and I discussed the possibility of making freezer meals - I was all for it, because I was fairly certain that this would eliminate a trip or two to that dreaded location.

So we shopped at 2 seperate stores (I know - painful.) and prepped meals on the first night.  When I say "prepped" I really mean "put the groceries away and drank wine spritzers".  Day Two was our official cooking day - and we did just that, making salmon burgers, parmesan garlic chicken, italian turkey meatloaf, fish tacos, spicy peanut chicken, sesame chicken, and breakfast strudel.


After all that work, we decided to go to the lake and relax.













No comments:

Counter