Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home-tel

Hotel. Motel. Holiday Inn.

This was our theme song for roughly 3 1/2 weeks in July.  We had the luxury of staying at the Holiday Inn Express.  People often gave me looks of sympathy, and expressed concern about how difficult it would be to live in a hotel, with two little kids.  I, however, must disagree.  I strongly encourage anyone who has the opportunity to shack up in a hotel (in particular, a Holiday Inn) for an extended time, to do it!!  

We didn't just stay in any room.  We had a three room suite, with a kitchenette.  We had two large bedrooms.  Harper had her own bed and bath room.  AP, the boy and I shared the other room.  AP and Bennett slept in one bed, and I had the other.  It worked out rather well for the Prose Family.
Two of Three Rooms - a pretty typical day at the HOME-tel.  Not sure where the kids are...


We also had access to a swimming pool, hot tub, continental breakfast - and McDonald's was right across the street.  I will always have fond memories of our stay, and I can't thank the staff enough.  I wonder if the cats would agree...

Home-tel.  Motel.  Holiday Inn.

No comments:

Counter