Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Operation SOLD

As many of my stories begin - this one  all started with T, some wine, and a list.  The list grew, as the wine supply depleted.  Those who know my bestie, know that she is witty, at times crass, intelligent, and always brutally honest.  She is logical, uber Type A, and obsessed with organization and budgets.  She can visualize, and sort.  Her logic, many times, has put my sensitivity in check.  So, when T started making a list, and throwing all my stuff away - I probably cried, but knew it was for OPERATION SOLD.  We started with closets and cabinets...





  I will spare you all the gory details, let's just say that T was concerned that I would be on the next episode of "Hoarders" if an intervention did not take place.  And intervene, she did.



We cleaned, and tossed, and painted and updated.  We organized, and donated, and donated some more.  We checked off each item of that list.  With pictures on the fancy camera...








and the burial of St. Joseph, the mission was complete.  Mid-June we accepted an offer on 2608 15 Avenue Southeast, and the packing would begin - after one major roadtrip.


No comments:

Counter