Friday, May 15, 2009

I survived a parenting milestone this week. Bennett had the stomach flu, and no one told me that 2 year olds DON'T throw up in buckets!! Andy was working, so unfortunately, he missed this lovely evening. I will spare you the details.

The morning after, Bennett told Daddy all about his experience. "Morning, Daddy. I threw up. I threw up in my bed, and on the rug, and on my blankie, and in the kitchen, and in mommy's bed. I didn't throw up my bucket. I don't like my bucket."

I am grateful for two reasons. This is the first time B has ever been sick like that, AND he is feeling much better. He is even back to practicing his break dancing. See above (if you listen carefully, you will be able to hear the song is he dancing to. "low rider" is his current favorite hit.)

1 comment:

T and Tasty said...

Seriously G... I don't even know what to say. I've watched it 3 times and have no words... just tears, tears of laughter. that little man is beyond funny.

Counter