Monday, June 10, 2024

I've tried really hard - and have been quite successful - to live in the positive. It is a place I need to stay, in order to keep my brain functioning at its highest, thus helping my body function at it's highest. But, I must say that today, I am sad. 

Only "C" words have paused our roadtrip.

Covid and
cancer.
I should be leaving today for an upper NY state trip. I should be getting ready to ready Dad's poem, highlighting all the good that's to come. I should be spending the next few days, with the person who knows me better than I know myself, having adventures and drinking wine and sitting in the most comfortable silence, exploring nature, listening to waterfalls and laughing until we cry. 

 But, I'm not, and today I'm sad.
"It doesn't matter if your glass is half full, both are refillable."

Until next year, bestie and favorite poet. 💙
 

No comments:

Counter