Wednesday, May 27, 2020


Last Day of School!!  Let's say it louder for those in the back, "LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" We did it - even though some days we were not quite sure if it was possible.  Harper wrapped up her year with a class google meet and receiving the M&M Award for being well rounded, marvelous and magnificent.  Bennett finished with a few google meets, and a big smile of relief.  They were both done with school by 9am. 😂I met with my class, and we celebrated virtually - with promises to see each other soon and come visit in the fall.
The end of every year is bittersweet - but, obviously, this one is different level of bitter & sweet.  I am so proud of my students and parents.  They took on an unbelievable task in a limited amount of time.  They showed perseverance, and grit.  I am also proud of my colleagues.  In a matter of days, with limited resources and training, we managed to completely reinvent the educational system.  Was it perfect?  Not even close - but we did our best, and now is the moment to close this computer and bring on summertime!






No comments:

Counter