Thursday, May 30, 2019

Argh.  I just hate it when I get emails from Bennett's teacher.

Good evening,

With the school year coming to an end, I just wanted to take a minute and recognize Bennett!  He is such an incredible kid!  Academically, Bennett has high expectations for himself and consistently exceeds them.  He is not afraid to put in the effort to be the best he can be.  Aside from being a fabulous student, he is an all-around wonderful kid.  He has the personality that draw other students to him.  He is charismatic, genuine, and someone who sets a great example for others.  I appreciate Bennett’s consistent positive attitude and the fact that his laugh is absolutely contagious.  I’ve loved being able to learn alongside Bennett this year – he is one in a million!

Have a great night,
Sarah Hornseth
6th Grade Teacher

Just kidding.  

No comments:

Counter