Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Dolson joined our family the Spring of 2002.  Immediately, I was his second favorite - with Pike being his #1.  Dolson followed me around whenever I was home - which fortunately for him was as much as possible.  Often times, we would find him sleeping in the tightest space he could squeeze his furry body into.  He loved to quench his thirst from the faucet, and jump on tables and bookshelves.  He loved Bennett and Harper, trying to sneak outside and eating fresh flowers.  He loved sleeping on my head, and I loved him so much that I let it happen, every single night.  But, he loved his best friend the most.  Dolson's health quickly deteriorated after the loss of the Black Unicorn.   And, he decided to join his companion on April 30, 2019.  Thanks for choosing me as your favorite human.  Rest easy, Orange Kitty.  Rest easy.

No comments:

Counter