Saturday, August 4, 2018


 I wish wish wish I would have taken more photos of this remodel, but the above is the only one I have - that grin pretty much says it all.  We were able to leave the Jacobson littles with Bennett for a bit of solo shopping with Harper.  She was in her glory, selecting accents pieces for her room and getting all the attention for herself.  She held T's hand, and bopped around picking up, discussing and either putting back or dropping the selected item into the golden basket.  Later, we picked up all the kids, went to a sit down lunch and did more shopping.  I was - yet again - grateful for how awesome these kids are.  There were no tantrums because one child wanted something, no whining or need for attitude adjustments.  They just chatted away, and let T and me (ok, you know it's really just T) do her thing.  And, after a day of shopping, we still had time to get the entire room put together just in time for happy hour.  I think I might say this about every room T has designed, but this one might just be my favorite. 



 And, Harper agrees.


No comments:

Counter