Saturday, June 9, 2018

RT18 Day 8 - Say what??  Day 8???  We never get to day 8!!  This trip required an extra day or two, and after the "grand" experience (still on the fence about that joint), we had our luggage carted over to a quieter, cheaper - and can it even be possible?? - filled with older guests, hotel.  This ended up to be one of my favorite days of the trip - not because of the location (beautiful scenery, but kind of a snooze fest energy, I must say), and not because we were going home soon (although I do miss my suburban family), but because we had no plans and made the best plans.















 Cheers, bestie.  And, thank you.  And, know my world is better with you making me do sh$% like ride a bicycle built for two,  and try to sneak up on moose, and fall asleep listening to your stories and laugh until I cry, and cry until I laugh.💕

No comments:

Counter