Sunday, December 15, 2013

Prose Family Christmas

 We woke at 5am to begin the kitchen prep. We prepared the turkey and Grandma Safar's stuffing.  We prepped all the veggies and potatoes and bread.  We stocked the bar.  No surprise, it was quite the spread. 




After we had given great thanks, and had our feast, we had at the gifts.  Only for the kids this year, with was a brilliant idea - seeing their excitement is more than enough for the adults.



Our perfect evening, ended with a cousin sleep-over and an early night for my favorite husband and SIL. 

It was a Christmas success, and while every one made memories - Rita whispered in my ear "I want Christmas back." I can't say I blame her, wanting all her kids at her house for Christmas.  We will head back to the River in 2014. Happy, Merry, HO HO HO.

No comments:

Counter