Sunday, November 3, 2013

Yarn over, then do what?

I'm kind of getting obsessed with crochet.  I think it's partly because I'm getting better at it, and partly becuase it gives me something to do while the kids are watching cartoons before bed.  Have I told you that I am beginning to despise cartoons?  Especially SpongeBob and Blue's Clues - which, just so happen to be Bennett and Harper's favorite.  We watch cartoons before bed (and, let's be honest, at various other times throughout the day, depending on what day it is...).  A typical Friday night now look a lot like this:
 And, I love it.
I have successfully mastered the basic square washcloth and even bigger rectangular blanket.  My first hat was perfect for the little gnome, and the scarf will make a great lovely gift. 




No comments:

Counter