Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

September 03, 2013

 I wouldn't say this day was easier than the first day of kinder...  I don't know if it gets easier...  Putting your kid on the bus, watching them drive away to school, it is just so incredibly weird.  It's kinda like a well-scripted, near-death, "I'm walking towards the bright light, and my life is flashing before my eyes" scene in a movie. Literally, I could feel the tiny baby boy in my arms, as he waved to me from the bus seat.  The nervousness in his eyes, hurt my heart, and yet, I knew he will have a great day.

Yes, I still make fun of those crying moms, and I continue to cry behind my aviators. 


All I can think, only two more years until the Gnome waves from the window of the big yellow bus.

No comments:

Counter