Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Honey.... I'm Home!!!

We got a roommate!!  Cousin Skip called me this summer, and told me all about his pharmaceutical rotations.  He works at various pharamacies, for five weeks, learning all he can about drugs before moving on to the next location.  And, guess what??  His Oct/Nov rotation is in Sartell!  And, did I have room for a 40 year old vet? 

Of course, we did, and Skip moved into our basement (Sorry, T.  Your on the couch for a month.)  It's actually quite awesome.  He has introduced me to some hilarious television (can't believe I never watched "Broke Girls"!!!), plays with the kids every night (there are only so many games of UNO, one mom can handle), and even has been responsible enough to watch the ninja and the gnome, all alone.

He is determined to get Harper to wear a shirt before he leaves...  Good luck with that.


No comments:

Counter